We aren’t your average Mediators.
We are not cold, uninterested ‘middle-men’ in a formal process – we are people like you, who have also had to face challenges and obstacles. We understand the emotional stress that disputes can evoke, as well as physical responses that sometimes emerge. We have empathy and understanding for what our clients are facing, and work hard to generate a solution that is mutually-beneficial to both parties.
The Mediation Centre team also:
- Respond quickly to our client needs – unlike other options that may take up to nine months to obtain a mediation date, The Mediation Centre can schedule a mediation in less than 21 days. We can also offer urgent mediation services if required
- Offer flexibility to our clients – we understand the challenges of juggling work and family obligations, and provide after-hours and weekend mediation options if required
- Offer specialised services and knowledge in the area of family relationship breakdowns
- Provide teleconference facilities for parties in different locations, and
- Have a wealth of legal experience in the areas in which we mediate.
The Mediation Centre has been designed to deliver a holistic service to our clients in a calm and supportive environment that encourages the best possible outcome for all involved.
Our goal is to get to the heart of the problem, define it and resolve it. We treat you as a person – not as a case number.
Mediator and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Amanda Little is a qualified Mediator and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, and is the principle Mediator of The Mediation Centre. She is also a highly-skilled and experienced Solicitor who specialises in all aspects of Family Law.
Amanda is a lecturer in the School of Law at the University of Western Sydney, in addition to being an accredited member of the Australian Mediation Association and The Law Society of New South Wales. Her expertise and commitment has been recognised with her appointment to Legal Aid Panels, including:
- Family Law, and
- Care and Protection, where she provides quality representation to clients who require Legal Aid.
Our panel of Mediators
The Mediation Centre has a panel of highly-experienced Mediators whose diverse professional backgrounds enable us to cover all areas of mediation. We will always identify the mediator whose experience and areas of expertise are most suited to your needs.
If you are a qualified mediator who is interested in becoming a member of The Mediation Centre Panel, please don’t hesitate to contact our offices.
Laura Gonzalez, Office Manager
With extensive experience in organising and facilitating Mediation Lauara can assist you with your enquiry regardig mediation.
The Mediation Centre is a custom-designed space created in response to an increased demand for mediation services in Greater Western Sydney.
Located in both Penrith, Sydney, and Oran Park, Sydney the goal of the Centre is to provide unmitigated encouragement and support for each and every individual undertaking mediation. We place a focus on:
- Reaching a shared resolution
- Salvaging the relationship, and
- Preventing litigation.
We also have ability conduct mediations in Sydney, Parramatta, Campbelltown , The Hawkesbury the Blue Mountains and via telephone where required.
We provide after-hours and weekend appointments when required, and work hard to ensure we are available to resolve your dispute within a short timeframe, limiting both the financial and emotional stress to all parties.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed and exhausted by a dispute, call us now on 0247 616 930. We’re here to help.